Chief Resident Engineer / Team Leader - Hydropower - Nepal
Sector: Hydropower / Dam Engineering
Discipline: Structural, Hydraulic, Dam, Hydropower, Chief Resident Engineer
Salary: 100k +
Contract type: Full time, Permanent, Contract
Chief Resident Engineer / Team Leader - Hydropower – Nepal
Currently searching for a Chief Resident Engineer / Team Leader for a +100 MW Hydropower project situated in Nepal for a duration of 2 years to start Immediately.
The Candidate profile required:
- Masters’ in Civil / Hydropower Engineering or Construction Management
- 15 - 20 years of general experience
- 10 - 15 years in Hydropower
- Experience with at least 3 projects with a capacity above 100 MW
Project Role & Responsibilities:
- Leading of the construction supervision team consisting of National and International experts
- Review of procurement documents and procurement of contractor
- Review of engineering and detailed design of EPC and PDM contractors
- Construction supervision
- Testing and commissioning
Salary & Package:
They’re offering an exceptional Basic Salary of 19,000 USD NET per month (NET of local Tax’s with unpaid leave), Accommodation, local transportation, 3 x Return Air Tickets per annum, Mobilisation & Demobilisation costs and this is also available for Marital Status.
Further project details available on request.
The Plan Team | Plan Recruit Ltd