Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Expert - France
Sector: Hydropower / Dam Engineering
Discipline: Electrical Engineers, Hydropower
Salary: 50k - 60k, 60k - 100k
Contract type: Full time, Permanent
Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Expert, France
A European engineering consultancy is currently looking to hire an Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Expert to strengthen their activity in the field of electricity transmission and distribution, mainly for export.
You will be based at one of their local offices in the Rhone-Alps area of France and responsible for a team of about 15 Engineers working on major projects including hydroelectric generation and power transmission lines.
On certain missions, you could also work as the Project Manager
Your responsibilities will include:
- To bring your expertise to ensure the proper accomplishment of the missions: studies of APS stage until DAO, supervision, reception, and consulting engineer.
- Supervise a team of about 15 engineers: daily management, load plan management, relationship with project managers.
- To define the orientations, to structure and to animate the development of the technical excellence of this field, in connection with the activities and the Director of the competence
- Keep up to date with current and up to date methodologies scientific life of the specialty (associations, conferences, seminars)
The selected candidate MUST have the following attributes:
- 10 years of experience in the study and realisation of projects, ideally in engineering consulting office, in the field of electricity, instrumentation and control, in high and medium voltage in the Hydroelectric field.
- Proven technical expertise and strong relational capacity.
- Open, dynamic and rigorous, with a persuasive / participative management style.
- Appetite to work in an international environment: knowledge of American electrical standards.
Salary & Package:
The gross salary on offer is up to €65,000 Euro’s per annum (reliant on experience & qualifications), the package that includes: Bonus, Profit sharing, Family Healthcare, Pension, 5 weeks paid leave, Travel allowance, Flexible benefit scheme and relocation costs for the chosen candidate.
The Plan Team | Plan Recruit Ltd