Electro-Mechanical Superintendent - Hydropower - Turkey
Sector: Hydropower / Dam Engineering
Discipline: Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Dam, Hydropower
Salary: 100k +
Contract type: Contract
A crucial role for an Electro-Mechanical Superintendent has developed for a large scale Hydropower Project in Turkey for an assignment of 2 years to start Immediately. The client is a leading Power company and one of the largest generators of renewable energy in the world and they are in the process of strengthening the onsite-project management capabilities and require a high calibre candidate that will be reporting to the Construction Manager.
The candidate will be responsible for scheduling, supervising and co-ordinating the Electro-Mechanical works performed at project site
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain liaison with engineering, estimating, and planning to ensure work complies with drawings, specifications, and schedule.
- Coordinate assigned work with work of different crafts, company departments, or other contractors.
- Assist in resolving work problems (lack of productivity, work interfaces, etc.) as required.
- Monitor craft compliance with project safety program requirements; document and ensure corrective measures are implemented.
- Maintain liaison with other departments (i.e., Material Control, Quality Control, Engineering) to ensure all required materials, equipment, inspections, etc., support craft activities and project schedule.
- Assisting in commissioning, testing and monitoring of appropriate equipment as required.
- Coordination of any requested modifications, changes or additions that may be required.
- Interface with Operations to coordinate these modifications/additions.
The Basic Starting Salary is a USD NET per annum, for the right candidate they would be prepared to increase the starting salary although this depends entirely on experience & Qualifications. Package also includes excellent Insurance and Medical Benefits and on site accommodation is provided.