Environmental Project Director, Rhone Alpes - France
Sector: Hydropower / Dam Engineering, Recruitment
Salary: 50k - 60k
Contract type: Full time, Permanent
Environmental Project Director, Rhone Alpes, France
An experienced infrastructure consultancy is currently looking for an Environment Project Director to join their Dams, Hydropower and Infrastructures business based in the Rhone-Alpes.
As Project Director for international projects and those in France, you will lead environmental and social studies (including impact studies and management plans) and ensure the achievement of environmental regulatory issues.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing multidisciplinary teams of engineers and technicians in France or abroad.
- monitoring customer relations, managing the contractual and financial aspects of projects.
- Involvement in the French and international business approach of the activity, and in this framework, you are in charge of the preparation of offers and follow-ups for customers and partners.
- Participation in the internal sustainable development approach as well as the legal and regulatory watch.
The selected candidate MUST have the following profile and attributes:
- 10-15 years’ related experience
- Experience in overseas assignments
- Initial engineer training, significant experience in design office in an international context with a good knowledge of the funders and their E & S standards.
- Bilingual French and English (spoken and written). Knowledge of other languages such as Spanish, are more than welcome.
Salary & Package:
The Gross salary on offer is up to €60,000 Euro’s per annum (reliant on experience & qualifications), they also offer an excellent package that includes: Bonus, Profit sharing, Family Healthcare, Pension, 5 weeks paid leave, Travel allowance, Flexible benefit scheme.
The Plan Team | Plan Recruit Ltd