Geological / Rock Mechanic Superintendent - Hydropower - Turkey
Sector: Hydropower / Dam Engineering
Discipline: Civil, Hydraulic, Dam, Geotechnical Engineers, Geologist, Hydropower
Salary: 100k +
Contract type: Contract
A crucial role for a Geological / Rock Mechanic Superintendent has developed for a large scale Hydropower Project in Turkey for an assignment of 2 years to start Immediately. The client is a leading Power company and one of the largest generators of renewable energy in the world and they are in the process of strengthening the onsite-project management capabilities and require a high calibre candidate that will be reporting to the Construction Manager.
The candidate will be responsible for scheduling, supervising and co-ordinating the site/tunnel geological mapping and Earthworks performed at project site
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Rock mechanic Superintendent will be responsible for the ground control in the underground and above ground excavations.
- Monitoring and interpretation of underground instrumentation
- This will include supervision of quality control over installed support systems and the installation
- Assist in resolving work problems as required.
- Maintain liaison with engineering and construction team to ensure work complies with drawings, specifications, and schedule.
- Ground and Tunnel geological monitoring , mapping and reporting.
The Basic Starting Salary is a USD NET per annum, for the right candidate they would be prepared to increase the starting salary although this depends entirely on experience & Qualifications. Package also includes excellent Insurance and Medical Benefits and on site accommodation is provided.