Hydropower & Dams Project Director - Rhone-Alps (France)
Sector: Hydropower / Dam Engineering
Discipline: Civil, Structural, Hydraulic, Geotechnical Engineers, Geologist, Hydropower
Salary: 60k - 100k
Contract type: Full time, Permanent
A highly experienced infrastructure consultancy is currently looking for a Hydropower & Dams Project Director with experience in Hydropower / Dam engineering to be based in the region of Rhone-Alps (France), they require 15-20 years’ of experience as a consultant in the field of Dams’, Hydropower and Hydraulic structures and you MUST have Bilingual French & English language capabilities.
As Director of Projects in France and overseas, you will control:
- Feasibility studies - Detailed design - Counselling records companies - Assistance to bid evaluation of companies and the award of works contracts and / or direct supervision of engineering designs and control work - Assistance with commissioning.
- At a technical level, you will have a major role to play in their internal technical committee dealing with the design of large complex structures, but also by framing or providing support to their engineers’ team calculations of complex works of civil engineering.
- You will lead multidisciplinary teams of engineers and technicians in France and abroad.
- You will be in charge of monitoring customer relations, management of contractual and financial aspects of projects.
- Competence in calculation of dams, structures and / or geotechnical engineering is preferable.
- You will also be associated with the commercial approach in France and there Export Branch, you will participate in the deployment of their Dams and Hydropower activity in Asia and South Asia along with their agencies and local representatives.
- You will participate in the management of the Energy, Dams and Hydraulic Works.
The selected candidate MUST have a Degree in Civil engineering or Geotechnical / Geological engineering in either France or abroad, preferably a Master’s Degree, you
MUST also be Bilingual French / English speaking and ideally Spanish language capabilities also.
The Gross basic salary on offer is competitive depending on experience, they also offer an excellent package that includes: Bonus, Family Healthcare, Pension, 5 weeks paid leave, Travel allowance, Flexible benefit scheme, Profit sharing, relocation costs for the chosen candidate.