Project Manager - Hydropower - Liberia
Sector: Hydropower / Dam Engineering
Discipline: Civil, Structural, Hydraulic, Hydropower, Chief Resident Engineer
Salary: 100k +
Contract type: Contract
The project Manager will be responsible for the effective execution of the consulting services either at the consultants headquarters or at site and be nominated by the consulting company or the consulting consortium from the permanent staff of the consultant and shall have the following experience and qualifications:
- 15 years of professional experience in Hydropower development.
- Engineering Degree, ideally Masters’.
- 10 years’ of experience in Management and implementation of similar projects, including experience with equipment installation and/or rehabilitation of hydropower plants.
- Excellent communication and management skills required to negotiate and develop good working relationships at all levels.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
The Project Manager will cooperate closely with the client and be fully in charge of the specified management services that include:
- Organisation of meetings.
- Preparation of inceptions reports’.
- Preparation of detailed engineering design reports.
- Preparation of Tender documents and technical specifications.
- Support to the client during intermittent missions by funders and other external agencies.
- Quality Control of the consultants activities and responsibilities.
- Follow-up and monitoring of invoices, payments certificates and disbursement procedures.
- Preparation and submission of the periodic progress reports.
- Co-ordination with permanent home office support services.
They are offering a Basic Salary of £110,000 NET (Liberia Tax’s’) with free accommodation, Per Diem of £1,000 p/m, Free Health Insurance, 4 x Return Flights per annum, Site Transportation and Medical Care.