Senior Project Manager - Hydropower - Singapore
Sector: Hydropower / Dam Engineering
Discipline: Civil, Structural, Hydraulic, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Hydropower
Salary: 100k +
Contract type: Full time, Permanent
Due to an increase in demand an experienced Senior Project Manager (Civil, Electrical or Mechanical bias) is required for a growing renewable team in Singapore who are involved in medium to large scale Hydropower projects on an international scale. Its critical the candidate has international experience with project management skills specific to Hydropower.
This is a superb opportunity to work in a prestigious country that is the gateway to Asia and its surrounding beauty, Singapore can offer a clean and friendly surroundings with a cosmopolitan environment that is the centre of a booming renewable energy and Hydropower industry.
As project manager you will have overall responsibility for the successful delivery of projects and will need to understand the interaction between the various disciplines, be able to programme inputs in a timely fashion and have the ability to motivate staff around you both in the office and on site.
You must be keen to join a dynamic team working on major hydropower developments worldwide.
Main Responsibilities -
- Build and maintain client relationships and inform them of clients hydro capabilities
- Organise the required inputs for feasibility studies
- Proposal preparation
- Project management
- Design review
- Detail design
- Oversee civil installation and commissioning ensuring schemes comply with design specifications and contractual arrangements
The senior project manager would work as part of the multi-disciplinary hydro division alongside engineers of various disciplines. Overseas travel would be expected including visits to remote locations with small term periods overseas may be required. You will need to have a practical “hands on” approach, be well organised and have excellent communication skills.
The successful candidate MUST have –
- Master degree in an civil, mechanical or electrical engineering discipline
- Extensive experience in the hydropower sector (10 years +) working on medium and large schemes
- Experience managing projects with involvement in a full range of contractual activities including, tendering, contract negotiations and contract management
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Flexible working attitudes
- Team player
- Proven experience in providing leadership to multidisciplinary project teams in a global environment
They are offering an excellent package 200,000 – 240,000 Singapore Dollars Gross per annum (Depending on experience) with a Bonus; Flexible Benefit Scheme; Life & Medical Insurance and potential relocation bonus.