Water Resources or Hydrogeology Project Director- Rhone-Alps (France)
Sector: Hydropower / Dam Engineering, Recruitment
Discipline: Civil, Hydraulic, Dam, Geologist
Salary: 50k - 60k
Contract type: Full time, Permanent
Water Resources or Hydrogeology Project Director - Rhone-Alps (France)
A reputable and well-established Engineering & Infrastructure consultancy are widening their team and looking to hire an experience professional for their water and environment division based in one on their many regional offices located in a desirable location in France.
Though the role is based in France the scope of work for the projects managed will be focussing on developing locally and internationally and you will be expected to travel when required. The group are looking for strong technical skills coupled with leadership qualities and a commercial perspective.
Role & Experience:
- You will coordinate with the management and the other project managers
- You will be in charge of commercial development in France and abroad (customer and partner approach, preparation of offers)
- Responsible for studies and missions in the field of water resources (customer relationship, contractual and financial management, project team management)
- You will have training or experience in Hydraulics, Hydrology or Agronomy
- A minimum of 10 years of varied experience with a consultant, a building owner and / or a company in the field of water resources management and watersheds (Quantitative and qualitative evaluation of the resource, management plan, development and hydraulic installations, watercourse management)
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a project manager / international expert.
- Autonomous and the ability to build relationships and to manage a project team, to coordinate multiple stakeholders, and to lead major projects in France and abroad in the technical, contractual components and customer relationship.
- Degree qualified
- Fluency French and English are essential
Salary & Package:
Negotiable gross salary, based experience & qualifications. They offer highly competitive and desirable package that includes: Bonus, Profit sharing, Family Healthcare, Pension, 5 weeks paid leave, Travel allowance, Flexible benefit scheme and relocation can be assisted for the chosen candidate.
The Plan Team | Plan Recruit Ltd