Senior Building Physics Consultant - London
Sector: MEP Engineering / Building Services
Salary: 30k - 40k
Contract type: Full time, Permanent
An International firm of consulting engineers is currently looking for a Senior Building Physics Consultant to Interview Immediately. My client is a multidisciplinary practice that has an outstanding reputation in the industry; this represents an opportunity to work with the market leaders in Building Physics and Sustainable design.
The suitable candidate will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- A Bachelors Honours degree in Engineering/Science (BEng) plus three years relevant work experience or a Masters degree (MEng/MSc/MRes) relevant to the built environment plus two years relevant experience.
- An accredited degree that meets the Engineering Council academic requirements for Chartered Engineer.
- A current member of and an aspiration to achieve Chartered membership of a relevant Institution eg CIBSE.
- Experience of modelling building energy use, systems, environmental performance and microclimate analysis using dynamic thermal modelling tools and computational fluid dynamics.
- Good practical knowledge of buildings and the built environment, building physics, building services and application of energy saving measures and alternative low or zero carbon technologies.