Human Rresources Advisor - UK
Salary: 30k - 40k
Contract type: Full time, Permanent
Human Resources Advisor - UK
A reputable, award winning Engineering InfrastructureLtd consultancy have a key opening within their HR team. The business is forward thinking and passionate about providing solutions that deliver and require an enthusiastic person who is capable of working in a fast-paced environment who will become a trusted advisor on a national scale to stakeholders across multiple business units.
The company is undergoing expansion and you are required to support this growth. You will report into and work closely with the HR Business Partner with the main focus on employee relations and company procedure. The role offers diversity in HR practices and the opportunity to gain knowledge in other HR activities including project work and new initiatives.
What you will be required to do:
· Act as the first point of contact to your stakeholders, providing an efficient & professional HR service
· Providing accurate and consistent advice to ensure adherence to company policies and best practice
· Ensuring HR policies, procedures and other documents are fit for purpose and meet legal and regulatory requirements, implementing changes as appropriate
· Management of formal Employee Relations cases, including sickness reviews, disciplinaries, grievances, performance management and flexible working requests, escalating complex cases as appropriate to the HR Business Partner
· Proactively supporting the HR Business Partner to deliver cyclical HR activities and support HR initiatives; change management programmes; HR projects
· Producing accurate Management Information for stakeholders, providing meaningful insights, and identifying trends
· Support TUPE processes; including preparing correspondence, due diligence completion
· General HR administration, including but not limited to production of letters and other relevant HR documentation, note-taking and assisting wider HR admin projects.
What you will bring:
· Experience working for private consulting firms in similar industries.
· Working knowledge of UK employment law to enable effective advice and assistance to management regarding correct practice for Employee Relation issues.
· Exceptional attention to detail, communication and interpersonal skills.
· CIPD qualification
· Confidence and ability to work autonomously to achieve deadlines
· Enthusiasm and willingness to succeed and support the business as it grows.
What they will offer you:
A positive, collaborative working environment with encouragement to learn. Gross salary: £35,000 - 40,000 GBP Negotiable depending on experience & qualifications. They offer highly a competitive and desirable package including: 25 days annual leave with options to trade in or buy more + Life insurance + option to buy further benefits from salary + ongoing learning and development program
Please share, or if you are interested you may send your CV to email@example.com which will lead to a discussion about the role should you be suitable.
Full details of the position and company will be disclosed for suitable candidates.
The Plan Team | Plan Recruit Ltd